NETIZENCALL OBTAINS ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION (2008 VERSION).
A sense for us and certainty for our customers of a service meets their requirements.
- • Prove the ability to provide service in accordance with customer expectations and requirements regulations apply.
- • Look for increasing the customer satisfaction by the efficacious application system, and in particular, to implementing a continuous improvement process.
- Management responsibility
- Resource management
- Product realization
- Analytical measure and continuous improvement
- Customer orientation
- The leadership
- The process approach
- Staff involvement
- The management system approach
- Continuous improvement
- The approach factual for decision making
- The mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
By gaining this certification, Netizencall goes further in the demonstration of its operation based on the quality and listening the customer relationship, with the objective of continuous improvement.
Netizencall recruits at Chisinau
We are looking for francophone operators
We propose you to take part in the Netizencall adventure via international contacts, innovative missions and motivating salaries (according to your potential and your investment).
Are you francophone, autonomous, reactive, and open to customer satisfaction? Do you have a good command of IT tools? Then contact us on 022 26 03 10 or send your CV to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Nota Bene: there are real opportunities for internal trainings and evolutions for the best of you.
Beginner teleoperators are accepted.
Join the Netizencall adventure to grow together.